MANILA, Oct. 15, 2015 – Want to meet new friends and gain confidence while learning more about the faith? Then come to the CFC – Singles for Christ (SFC) West C sector’s Mega Christian Life Program (CLP) every Saturday at the FEU-NRMF Medical Center Chapel, West Fairview Park Subdivision, Quezon City.
“We will teach them how to be confident of themselves because they are the true children of God and that God will never leave them in times of depression and loneliness.
We will introduce them to new friends with Jesus Christ as the center of their relationships,” said Sonny Rodriguez, a SFC Coordinator serving at the said CLP.
The CLP is a 12-week program featuring various talks on the basics of the Christian faith presented in a refreshing manner, often with creatives, videos and personal sharing from SFC members.
According to Rodriguez, the CLP will open up a whole new world to young professionals who may be neglecting their faith life because of career and other concerns.
“Our theme is Encounters with Jesus Christ. We hope that our speakers may be able to re-introduce them to Jesus Christ in this fast paced world. We will teach them to pray in a manner that they have not done before,” he added.
Reflective of many young people’s concern, the CLP will also prime them for their vocation in life, he said.
Permanent partners in life
“..(W)e pray that they may be able to find their permanent partners in life as member of Couples for Christ in the future,” said Rodriguez.
Speakers are as follows:
- Bro. Val Jaring, a medical doctor
- FEU Chaplain Fr. Falki Flacasantos will give talk 2, “Who is Jesus Christ?”
- Bro. Mandy Constantino, a Secrr Governance team member of Couples for Christ for talk 3, What it means to be a Christian
- Bro. Boying Fajardo, also a CFC elder will deliver talk no. 4, “Repentance and Faith”
- Bro. Sonny Rodriguez, an architect and environmental planner for “Receiving the Power of the Holy Spirit”
- Bro. Mel Serrano, for “Life in the Holy Spirit”, is the owner of Holy Angles Academy and Belarmino Academy in Quezon City and is also a CFC elder and missionary to Myanmar.
- Bro. Nelson Robles, CFC West C sector head
The final talk will be on Dec. 5, 2015. Those interested to join may contact Jhonsen Sales at +63 923 560 6252. (Nirva’ana Ella Delacruz / CBCP News)